I've been tagged by fellow Industrial Designer, Bijoux at Keep it Simple. Bijoux also happens to be Greek, and so it makes me wonder if we are the only two female, Greek Industrial Designers in the world? The western world? The Americas? In any case, it's pretty dang cool!
Sounds simple enough, share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird. Here goes:
1. I am afraid, deeply afraid of large statues. Doing a quick image search on flickr, I wanted to add a photo of the Statue of Liberty to this post, but my palms starting sweating, and I got a little shaky even looking at pictures of that giant.
2. I still get nervous when I see my Greek school teacher, and I haven't been to Greek school since Richard Nixon was president. Just saw her last Sunday in church, when I was visiting my parents. And you would have thought she was the Statue of Liberty as nervous as I got.
3. My favorite television show is Dancing with the Stars, and although I have many goals and aspirations, they all pale to my deep, deep desire to be on that show. The depth of my aspirations spans from dancer (current) to judge (future). I'm going to put it out here first, my real career goal, is to retire as a judge on Dancing with the Stars.
4. If I were stranded on a desert island, with only one type of food, it would be potatoes. Which helps explain always needing to lose ten pounds, but I'm not going to go deeper on that one here!
5. I have always had a fear of having to live in a trailer, and driving a station wagon with wood grain side panels. It is my sincere belief that this fear was a motivating factor in my work ethic. Work hard, earn a good living, no trailer, no wood grain. Simple. It's worked so far.
6. My brother won a Romper Room drawing contest, "Winnie the Pooh Discovers Chicagoland", with a drawing that I had done. I entered the contest under his name, cause I was a year too old to officially enter. Busted!
7. I can eat feta cheese and toast for breakfast every morning and never get bored. A fresh cup of black coffee, my toast and feta and I am a happy Kalliope.
Thanks Bijoux. It was harder than I thought! So here are the rules...
- Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
... and who I'm tagging next!