Twenty two months, is really not a lot of time. At the speed that the days seem to go by it's a blink of the eye. Heck, I've been meaning to clean out a closet for more time than that! But in American politics, a lot can happen in 22 months.
I have come to believe that it is the fundamental reason that we are a nation with it's foot on the gas, and the engine in neutral.
So it got me thinking what 22 months really is in more measurable terms, and so I present to you, my top ten list, which I would like to grow to my top 22!
1. Somebody in Lincoln, Nebraska lost 60 pounds, I read it on the internet
2. A soldier completed a tour of duty in Iraq.
3. Took to build the courage to move on.
4. Time to age Silver Seal Parmiagiano Reggiano.
5. "Republic of Tea" brand should consider an image overhaul.
6. Bourbon is not even half aged.
7. Cases of amnesia in the USA rose by... well... a lot!
8. Plus one day before W was allowed back on the airwaves.
9. The gestation period of an elephant. Coincidence... I think not.
10. The amount of time the other guys (and I mean other guys) have to FIX IT.