I'm thinking for the balance of 2007 my lucky number is going to be 5. For the past few days the unlikely number 5 has been weaving it's way through my conscious and unconscious mind. Believe me I have better things to do than get distracted by a number, but I'm telling you as a number, 5 is persistant!
It's not easy changing your lucky number, is it bad luck to change your lucky number? Is your old lucky number still your real lucky number. Arghhhh, I didn't realize this would be so hard! But here goes... five good reasons for making 5 my lucky number.
1. My parent's celebrate their 55-year wedding anniversary today.
2. The number will be the only number in my birthday this year other than 0.
3. My in-laws will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary this year.
4. I met my husband on the 14th and 1 + 4 = 5.
5. My favorite car is a Porsche 911, in particular the 993. In case this one isn't obvious, 9 + 1 + 1 = 11, 9 + 9 + 3 = 21, 11 + 21 = 32, 3 + 2 = ... 5.